Friday, June 19, 2009

What's up with this blog?

So you may have been noticing I've been changing the colors and format a little bit recently. I first decided to make some changes because I didn't like that I couldn't post large photos. Then I wondered if that even mattered, since the photos seemed blurry when enlarged on the blog anyway. Fortunately my super handy tech husband came to the rescue and taught me how to upload photos from their web address (probably not the right term for it, but whatever it is, it works.) Then he also informed me that, while limited to the formats offered by blogger, I could change the colors and fonts. So right now I've settled on a very patriotic Fourth of July color scheme... but it'll probably change soon enough. Still, I think I've settled on the overall format. Easy to read, plus I can use my new super techy skills and post all the photos I want. So, yes, you're still at the same blog, it's just looking a little bit different these days.

1 comment:

Nora said...

I like the colors....but miss the lovely "About Ciacada lady section"....formatting is so tricky. That's why I leave mine to my tech department (sister).