Wednesday, March 25, 2009

One Liners

It occurred to me recently that if I should save some of my Facebook status updates in order to remember some of the cute things the girls do that I write about only there. This will be boring for 99% of you since you've read it already in your Newsfeeds, but since the idea of a physical memory book just makes me laugh at this point, these entries are for the girls to read in about 10 years or so. I wish that Facebook would make that a feature on their site. It'd be cool to have a running one-liner diary/blog where you just keep all of your status updates. Instead Facebook decided to update themselves in a way that does absolutely nothing for the user, but that's probably another entry in itself. At any rate, I thought this was pretty cute last night:

Kita Murdock is listening to Noni "read" her Babar book to herself. "Elephants. More elephants. More elephants. More elephants..."

2 comments:

Toby Murdock said...

do your updates thru Twitter.

they archive your updates forever.


--Your Handy IT Guy / Husband

Unknown said...

I agree about fb saving our status updates. I am so much better at coming up with those than an entire blog entry. Maybe we just need a fb blog with status updates.