Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just your average day at our house

Some days it seems like life would be a lot easier if I worked in an office somewhere. If you are reading this from work, you may not agree. I've done it before and I know it's not always easy. You have deal with unreasonable people and sometimes people don't listen to you, but I have to ask: When you're on the phone, do your co-workers open up three bottles of lotion and spread the lotion all over the office floors, walls and windows? Or, when you leave the room to get something, do they cover themselves with paint? Some photos from this afternoon:




2 comments:

Nora said...

LOL. I see your point!

Diana said...

As a new mom who had no idea what I was getting myself into, I have to say staying home with the baby is definitely the hardest job I've ever had. And I've been shot at by Al Qaeda of Mesopotamia.