Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sigg Update


While I don't like a company to falsely advertise, I do appreciate it when they own up to their mistake. I'm going to give the power of the internet some credit here because I think companies these days are terrified of bad press spreading like wildfire. I just shipped a big box of Siggs off to the company to exchange for some new toxin-free bottles. If you're drinking out of a Sigg bottle, I recommend you do the same since BPA can do some funky stuff like disrupt your homones and give you cancer and all that.

Send your Siggs back by filling out this form: click here
Then print out this label: click here
Can't tell if they're old or new bottles? check here

This has been a public service announcement. Now back to our regular programming...

No comments: